Scaffolding Safety & Inspection Course Online
End of course quiz (20 Questions worth 01 mark each MCQ type)
Student must gain 60% to qualify for certificate of successful completion.
Each Student can be given 3 chances to attempt the test without any additional cost
Who Should Attend this online course
Scaffolders, scaffolding inspectors, HSE officers, Directors, Managers and those who wish to start a career in construction industry.
Who is Awarding Body?
International Board of Environment Health and Safety (IBOEHS) USA
95 USD (Inclusive of Certificate postage charges)
Online via Paypal, Cash payment or Bank Transfer. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
What does the course Covers?
- Scaffolds Types
- Independent Tied Scaffold (Both System Scaffolds/ Tube and Coupling Scaffolds)
- Mobile Tower Scaffold
- Parts of scaffolds
- Hazards and Risk associated with scaffolds
- Possible reasons for the collapse of a scaffold
- Control Measures against the fall from scaffold
- Prevent Falls
- Guardrails (Temporary and Permanent)
- Structural Inspections
- Mitigate consequences of Fall
- Soft Landing
- Fall Arrest Systems
- Training requirements for Scaffolders
- Emergency Rescue
- Assisted Rescue
- Specialist Rescue Equipment
- Prevent Falls
Scaffolding Safety & Inspection course online covers all aspects of safety and Inspection. It covers both OSHA USA and NARC UK standards for safety and inspection.
The course is online and quite interactive for the learners.
Deprecated: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home2/proftec1/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4862