Safety Officer Course in Rawalpindi
Duration 01 Month
Certification IBOEHS USA
Fee Please call 0322-4567888/ 051-2361363
Start Your career as safety officer with international Certified Course
Safety Officer Course in Rawalpindi is being offered by Best Safety Institute in Pakistan i.e. Proftech Leading Institute (PLI).
PLI is only approved and accredited course provider in Pakistan by IBOEHS USA. The course has been design to ensure that a student is comprehensively taught about every aspect of safety so that he may perform independently as safety officer.
- Safety, Health and Environment Policy
- Safety, Health and Environment objectives
- General Safety rules
- Emergency instructions
- Action in case of spillage / leakage of any chemical
- Fire Protection System
- Personnel Protective Equipment and its training
- Hazards of Noise, Stress and Heat and precautions
- Employees and employers duties of health and safety
- Accident investigation and its effectiveness
- Safe system of work
- Permit To Work (PTW) and its types
- Safe use of workplace equipment
- Manual handling hazards and precautions
- Fire and evacuation
- Identify common hazards and risks in the workplace and advise on suitable corrective actions
- Identify sources of guidance and advice on health and safety,
- Hazards communication and its importance in the organization
- First Aid
- Recommend suitable action to minimize risks,
- Investigate accidents, prepare reports,
- Make cost effective proposals to prevent recurrence,
- Promotion of safety culture
Our passed students are hired by top employers in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman and other gilf countries as well. We impart highest quality training so that our student can easily pass safety interviews and tests.
An end of course MCQ type exam is conducted to ensure students have learnt what was expected. Free of cost classes for weak students are conducted so that students can perform well during the interviews and the job.
Free of cost test class can also be arranged for the students so that they may understand the teaching methodology. The student may submit the fee upon satisfaction after the trial class.