Registration open: Call 0512361363
Fee: 35000 PKR
For Schedule, Please Click here
CQI and IRCA Certified Course (1767)
OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Course
This 5-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 based on the certification process according ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit .
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit process
- Persons responsible for the Occupational Health and Safety or conformity in an organization
- Members of an occupational Health and Safety team
- Expert advisers in Health & Safety
- Experts wanting to prepare for an Occupational Health and Safety audit function
- To Acquire the expertise to perform an OHSAS 18001 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- To Acquire the expertise to perform an OHSAS 18001 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021
- To Acquire the necessary expertise to manage an OHSMS audit team
- To Understand the operation of an OHSAS 18001 conformant occupational Health and Safety management system
- To Understand the relationship between an Occupational Health and Safety Management System, including hazard assessment & management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, hazard assessment and audit decision-making in the context of an OHSMS
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
Prior Learning Knowledge
a) Knowledge of the following occupational health & safety management principles and concepts:
The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
The purpose and benefits of a an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system
A basic knowledge of managing occupational health and safety (OH&S) through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal and other requirements
A basic awareness of common examples of relevant national and local OH&S legislation and requirements.
Commonly used OH&S terms and definitions as given in OHSAS 18001
b) Knowledge of the requirements of OHSAS 18001, which may be gained by completing a CQI and IRCA Certified OHSAS 18001 Foundation (OH&S) training course or the equivalent.