ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course
Course Duration 05 Days
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001:2015 requirements and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011;the certification process according to ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, Mock audits and quizzes, the participant will develop the skills and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit .
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors,
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Quality Management System (QMS) certification audits,
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Quality Management System audit process,
- Persons responsible for the Quality conformity in an organization,
- Members of an Quality team,
- Expert advisors in Quality Management Systems,
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for a Quality audit function.
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 9001:2015 audit following ISO 19011 and ISO 17025 guidelines,
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a QMS audit team
- To understand the audit process
- To audit the organizations’ arrangements for ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- To perform Opening, closing and any interim meetings effectively.
- To establish the degree of conformance of a QMs against ISO 9001:2015 requirements
Prior Learning Knowledge
Recommend prior knowledge: Management systems
The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continuous improvement. a) Quality management
The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (see ISO 9000).
The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction. b) ISO 9001 Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000, which may be gained by completing an CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Foundation (QMS)Training or equivalent
The delegates are continuously assessed during the whole course for their performance in mock audits, exercises and quizzes. Finally, all delegates are required to appear in a 2 hour end of course assessment (70% passing marks requirement)
To gain a certificate of achievement, a delegate is required to pass both continuous assessment and end of course assessment.