ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Course
This 5-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit an Environmental Management System (EMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 based on the certification process according ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit .
Who should attend ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Course?
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Environmental Management System (EMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Environmental Management System audit process
- Persons responsible for the EMS process in an organization
- Members of an Environmental Management team
- Expert advisers in Environment
- Experts wanting to prepare for an environmental audit function
- To Acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 14001:2015 External audits following ISO 19011 guidelines
- To Acquire the expertise to perform an OHSAS 18001 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021
- To Acquire the necessary expertise to manage an EMS audit team
- To Understand the operation of an ISO 14001:2015 conformant Environmental management system
- To improve the ability to identify the environmental aspects and their potential impacts on the environment
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
Prior Learning Knowledge
a) Management systems
– The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
– The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement.
b) Environmental management
The intended outcomes of an environmental management system:
– Enhancement of environmental performance
– Fulfilment of compliance obligations
– Achievement of environmental objectives.
c) ISO 14001
Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001 and the commonly used environmental management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 14001, which may be gained by completing a CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Foundation (EMS) training course or the equivalent.
Deprecated: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home2/proftec1/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4862