IRCA Lead Auditor Courses in Rawalpindi, Islamabad
Proftech Leading Institute is offering following IRCA Lead Auditor Courses in Rawalpindi, Islamabad in association with Robere & Associates Ref # A016225 . These courses are also delivered on site (any time) for the industries having minimum batch size >8
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course (Click to open)
- OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Course (Click to open)
- ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course (Click to open)
IRCA-UK auditors are world leaders in management systems auditing. Join IRCA-UK and you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Join IRCA to be recognised as a competent auditor. IRCA auditors are highly valued by employers worldwide as the leading auditing professionals, who have demonstrated the highest standards of training, audit and work experience
- IRCA registration improves your career prospects; you will gain the title ‘IRCA-certificated auditor’, and can use the logo on your email and business documents. You will also be listed on our online register which is widely used by employers to find auditors
- Earn more: according to our recent salary survey, IRCA auditors earn on average 23% more than non-IRCA auditors.
- IRCA registration is a way of demonstrating your commitment to ongoing career development. Continuing professional development is a key part of the IRCA journey and IRCA supports you in maintaining your knowledge and skills as an auditor.
- Technical updates, reports and webinars on management system standards. Our recent report on the ISO 9001 DIS costs £25; IRCA members received it for free.
- The latest news from the auditing world with IRCA’s e-newsletter Inform
- Digital and interactive resources on auditing, such as our recent webinar on ISO 9001
- Exclusive access to IRCA’s online E-Library, which contains thousands of journals, magazines and industry publications.
- Join IRCA’s private LinkedIn Group, where you can discuss issues with auditors around the world
- Attend seminars and events with high-profile speakers and delegates. IRCA’s global profile is growing, and technical experts have been giving seminars across Asia and Europe. Members are the first to find out about these events.