H2S Oilfield Safety Course (IOSH Approved Centre# 3123)
Schedule: On Demand
Fee: 20000 Rs/-
An Oilfield Safety Course Approved by IOSH
(IOSH UK Approved Course)
For Registrations, please call +92-300-5814618/ email@example.com
Proftech Leading Institute is only IOSH Approved Institute in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman to offer Highly Demanding and Job Oriented Course of “H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide) Safety in Oilfields”.
The Subject Course has been designed keeping in view the Oil and Gas job requirements relating to safety against the Hazards of H2S.
Who Should Take H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide) Safety Course
- Safety Supervisors and Safety Manager
- Workers in Oil & Gas or subcontractor companies
- Fresh graduates aspiring for Oil & Gas Jobs
- Those who are NEBOSH IGC Qualified and looking for job opportunities
About H2S Safety Course
The Course covers all aspects of H2S Safety and it has 7 Modules
- Module 1: H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide) Properties and Characteristics
- Module 2: Effects of Exposure to Human
- Module 3: Air Monitoring for Detection of H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide)
- Module 4: Engineering Controls
- Module 5: Personal Protective Equipments
- Module 6: First Aid & Rescue Procedures
- Module 7: Contigency Plan for H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide)
Why Should you take H2S Safety Course?
The course is Approved by IOSH (UK) so you will get an IOSH Certificate after succesful completion of this course. This course will open window of opportunity for the fresh graduates in the highly cherished Oil and Gas Jobs. After Successful Completion of this course, you will be able to learn about the hazards of H2S in the oilfileds, how does it effects to human, how can it be detected through various methods, what controls can be applied to disperse H2S, what are different recommended PPE’s to be used in an H2S environment, what are first aid and rescue requirement and what contingency planning is required to handle its exposure.
For Registration and other details, please fill the form by clicking at http://proftechleading.com/apply-online/
Alternatively, you may call +92-322-4567888 or +92-51-2361363,64 or send an inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org